Hospitality and Tourism
Brand you with an exciting Hospitality and Tourism Qualification offered by Global Institute of Higher Education.
Hospitality and Tourism Management developed by GIHE to meet the increasing demand from Hospitality professionals for a professional qualification. In addition, this programme enables students from other disciplines the opportunity to make a change in their career and enter the hospitality and tourism industry.
This program aims to focus on the latest developments in the hospitality and tourism industry. It will help the students to identify and understand the techniques and theory implied in the hospitality and tourism environment.
- Higher National Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism (Level 5)
- Graduate Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism (Level 6)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism (Level 7)
Our world recognised pathway qualifications allow the student an easy access to the final stage of a Honours Degree or a Postgraduate qualification from a recognized awarding bodies in United Kingdom, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, France and other European countries.
- Contemporary Issues in Travel and Tourism
- Visitor Attraction Management
- Personal and Professional Development
- Research Project
- Incoming and Domestic Tourism
- Travel and Tourism Entrepreneurs
- Sustainable tourism and destination development
- Resort Management
- Marketing in Travel and Tourism
- Tourist Destinations
- Finance and Funding in the Travel and Tourism Sector
- Legislation and Ethics in the Travel and Tourism Sector
- Heritage and Cultural Tourism Management
- Human Resource Management for Service Industries
- Passenger Transport Operations
- The Travel and Tourism Sector
- Tourism Policy and Planning
- International Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Managing the Customer Relationship
- Contemporary Hospitality Management
- Organisation Behaviour in Hospitality and Tourism sector
- Researching Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Tourism Policy and Development
- Organisational Behaviour in International Hospitality and Tourism Organisations
- E-Tourism and Social Media in Hospitality and Tourism
- Strategic Human resource and Development in Hospitality and Tourism
- Research methods in Hospitality and Tourism
- Destination Management
Contact us today to know more and enrol for this program.